Jeanette's Links
At Risk at Being a Fool

The Shadebinder's Oath

There's No Such Thing

Sliding on Rainbows

Saturday, March 25, 2006
German keyboards
When I visited Germany, I went to an Internet café to e-mail my sister, Katie. I was quite surprised to find that certain keys are in different places on German keyboards. In particular, the Z and Y are reversed.

This resulted in fascinating conversation such as "Oh, mz, I don't know if I can tzpe on this kezboard." It just took too long to correct everything, as I was on a time limit. (Insert another euro please!) So I gave up. Ever since, we've had fun inventing important messages with my "German typing accent". We've come up with these so far:

  • I had a sozburger and some coconut zogurt. Zum!
  • I was verz sleepz but the dogs kept zipping all night.
  • Bz the waz, remember how happz I was with that fluffz zellow sweater?
  • Sadly, razon is not as washable as I thought. I could just crz!

    Jeanette
posted by Jeanette Cottrell @ 7:21 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jeanette Cottrell
Home:
About Me: Dragon Moon Press offers superb science fiction and fantasy titles. Now YOU can download the first chapters of these fine books for FREE. If this feature proves popular, we hope to expand our offerings.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
    ******************LINKS TO OTHER SITES********************************************************************
  • Doreen Orsini
  • Dee Carey
  • Bianca D’Arc
  • Moonglade Designs
  • ******************LINKS TO OTHER SITES********************************************************************
Newsletter and More

Receive my Newsletter!
Type in your email addy.
Hosting by YMLP.com


BLOGGER