Jeanette's Links
At Risk at Being a Fool

The Shadebinder's Oath

There's No Such Thing

Sliding on Rainbows

Saturday, May 13, 2006
What would YOU do with a caricature?
I've had a great time lately entering a contest on a website for a trio of caricature artists. http://www.caricatureking.com/competition.php They ask "Why do you want to win a caricature?" The "most witty answer" will win a free caricature.

I haven't won, of course, but it's been a lot of fun dreaming up answers. Mine are too far out, and a lot are just plain silly, but they were fun to write. A few of my contest entries (remember, they've already seen these):

**So I can finally honor my fans by having a decent picture on my pro baseball cards

**I've heard that Egypt is giving their Sphinx a face-lift. As a helpful gesture, I thought I'd give them a model of me to go by.

**I need a caricature as a replacement for my mirror. Every one I've had cracks when I walk by.

**Because it's the only possible way for me to experience life as a flying monkey!

**Because getting a caricature is the fastest weight loss program around. You're almost two-dimensional in no time!
posted by Jeanette Cottrell @ 10:29 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jeanette Cottrell
Home:
About Me: Dragon Moon Press offers superb science fiction and fantasy titles. Now YOU can download the first chapters of these fine books for FREE. If this feature proves popular, we hope to expand our offerings.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Newsletter and More

Receive my Newsletter!
Type in your email addy.
Hosting by YMLP.com


BLOGGER