Jeanette's Links
At Risk at Being a Fool

The Shadebinder's Oath

There's No Such Thing

Sliding on Rainbows

Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Trips are Fun!
We went to Ashland, Oregon for the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. They have wonderful performances and are only five hours away, so we go every year for a couple of days. This year we took both "boys" and their girlfriends, and rented a house. It's cheaper than three hotel rooms, and is more fun to share. At least, --it's more fun for me!

The first morning, when we all got up, I was on a bouncy sort of high, and kept springing around to hug people and say chirpy things. My family is inured to this, and Melissa's traveled with us before, but it occurred to me that Lara hadn't.

So I said, "Really, Lara, I'm not always like this when we travel."

And my eldest son piped up, "That's true. Sometimes she's asleep."
posted by Jeanette Cottrell @ 8:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jeanette Cottrell
Home:
About Me: Dragon Moon Press offers superb science fiction and fantasy titles. Now YOU can download the first chapters of these fine books for FREE. If this feature proves popular, we hope to expand our offerings.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Newsletter and More

Receive my Newsletter!
Type in your email addy.
Hosting by YMLP.com


BLOGGER